This is not just more advice –
it’s a whole new paradigm that could change how you lead the kids in your life forever!
We believe the family, church, and classroom are all meant to host the relationships where kids learn what identities grown in joy look like. We think raising joy-filled kids is not about focusing on happiness or going through life as comfortably as possible, but about maturity and capacity for keeping their joy when life gets tough.
When you attend Raising Joy-Filled Kids you will discover a tool box full of skills that you can use with the kids in your life, whether your own, students, grandkids, or anywhere else, to help them grow in maturity and live with greater joy. These tools help your kids, from infants to teens, build skills like:
- Regulating upset emotions so they can return to joy
- Forming a stable identity that doesn’t change with each new emotion
- Developing discernment to distinguish between what is satisfying and what is only temporarily pleasurable
- Discovering heart values and not just living to please others
- Building “joy bonds” rather than “fear bonds”
We’re excited for Raising Joy-Filled Kids because the concepts and practical guidance offered in this seminar is unlike anything most of us raising kids have heard before! In this half-day of practical information and training, you’ll hear sound, relationally healthy tools and guidance for growing your own capacity for stress and interacting with kids in any capacity, all grounded in the latest neuroscience revealing the glory and genius of God.
In this seminar you will hear:
- Simple, practical tools for leading children at each stage of life.
- The necessary shifts to make in your interaction approach as your children progress from infant to child to adult.
- How to build security that will last a lifetime.
- How to grow maturity in your child and help them launch successfully.
- How to parent from joy instead of fear.
- Why it’s never too late to repair relationships and have a positive impact.
Relationships matter, and none matter more than those in our own family and the kids God has entrusted us to raise. In this training, you’ll receive a game plan for growing joy — in your own life and your child’s — leading to increasing maturity and deeper connection. You’ll experience “aha moments” and learn things you wish someone had told you long ago. Now is the best time to improve your skills and deepen the joy-designed connection with those you lead.
8:30a | Check-in
9:00a | Welcome & The Foundations of Brain Science + Attachment Theory
10:00a | Break
10:10a | The ABCD’s of Parenting & The 4 Habits in the Infant years
11:00a | Q&A Session 1
11:30a | Lunch (Many Local Dining Options Are Convenient)
12:30p | The 4 Habits in the Child years
1:10p | Break
1:15p | The 4 Habits in the Adult years
1:55p | Break
2:05p | Putting On Your Oxygen Mask
2:50p | Q&A Session 2
3:00p | Dismiss
$30/person- please register by 3/30/22
Register below today and discover how to raise kids with more joy, satisfaction, and confidence!