Returning Vendors: If you are requesting the same booth space as last year, please submit
your vendor application by August 31st. Any applications received after that, special
requests will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the 2022 Holiday Craft Bazaar at Beulah Missionary Church. We
hope the information included here will answer some of the questions you may have about our upcoming
bazaar. If you have any additional questions please call Beulah Missionary Church
Office at (574)875-6537 or e-mail at email@example.com (please put Beulah Bazaar in the subject line).
● When your Vendor Application is received before October 9th the booth price is $30 and includes 2
chairs, if you need more please note that on your application. Each additional booth is $25. (More info
regarding registration at the end of form)
● If you bring your own table there is $5 discount per booth. Please indicate your needs on your
● After October 1st the booth price increases to $35 for the 1st booth and $30 for each additional booth.
● Please submit your Vendor Application as soon as possible. The 8ft tables go first with the 6ft tables
quickly behind them. Tables are first come first serve and late applicants may end up with a round
table or need to provide their own.
● All displays must fit within the allotted space. The Bazaar Coordinators have the right to ask you to
move any items in order to keep them within that allotted space.
● Your booth must be ready by 8:00am and stay open until 2:00pm. No early teardowns, please. Please
be mindful of our cleaning crew by having your space cleaned up promptly so we can be prepared for
our Sunday Morning Service.
● Set-up times are as follows
o Friday, November 11 th from 3:30pm-7pm
o Saturday, November 12 th from 7-8am
If at all possible, it is best to set up on Friday.
● You will need to provide your own change, bags, table coverings and extension cords (if electricity was
noted on your registration form).
● A special note to Direct Sales Vendors : In order to provide each of our Direct Sales Vendors the best
sales, we limit our bazaar to one vendor per company (ie: Pampered Chef, Tupperware etc.). We give
preference to those who have rented space the previous year. If you sell “company” products, you must
list them on your registration form. Also, in order to have the most vendors possible, we will hold open
spots from last year’s vendors until August 31st. After August 31st, if we have not received your
reservation, we will allow another vendor from that company to take that space.
● Mobile Food License: If you are selling with a Mobile Food license, please provide a copy of your
license with your application ( please note that unless you are a non-profit organization or you have a
pre-existing mobile food license, you may NOT sell baked goods due to Health Department Regulations ).
● Beulah Missionary Church shall not be held liable for any personal injury and/or loss or damage to any
● We will have free Coffee and Tea from our café for all of our vendors!
● Food will be available for purchase throughout the day.
If you have submitted your application and find that you are not able to attend, please let us know as soon
as possible by calling Beulah Missionary Church Office at (574)875-6537 or e-mailing us at
Please register online here.